Friday 2 May 2014

“My BØØbs Make Only A Man With Guts To Approach Me” – Cossy Orjiakor

The controversial actress and singer
revealed to the Punch: -
“Most men notice my b**bs when they
meet me for the first time. They touch
each other, arguing whether or not they
are real. It will take a man with a lot of
guts to walk up to me and approach me.
But I believe in marriage and hope to
eventually marry and have kids of my
own.”
She also talks about future plans to
collaborate with her mum: -
“I have a studio in the house and I have
been told I have a good voice. My mum
did not contribute to the scoring of the
songs on my album even though we were
supposed to work on a song together. She
works with the Immigration Service so she
has no time. But when we eventually do,
it has to be a very good song, probably a
mother and daughter song.”.

No comments: