Tuesday 4 March 2014

I Am A Lésbian - Uganda President's Daughter Confesses

In a startling revelation the daughter of
President of Ugandan, Yoweri Museveni,
confessed during a radio talk show in
Mbarara, Western Uganda, that she is
homosexual, and that she is revealing this
fact as a protest to the anti-gay law that
was recently signed into law by her own
father.
Diana Kamuntu, President Museveni’s
daughter said though she loves her father
unconditionally, she does not agree with
his government’s anti-gay stance, and
that she will fight against it.
In the words of the President's
daughter: “I am gay, I am
homosexual. I have known this
since I was a little girl. Also, I have
been Christian all of my life, so I
will not tolerate any law of this
supposedly democratic nation, that
will place hate on any person just
because of what his or her sexual
orientation happens to be.
“Now that I finally revealed my
sexual orientation, I put myself in
front of this new law and I will let
our people decide what to do with
me,” she said with a lot of emotion.
It would be recalled that the Ugandan
President signed a law that imposes
tough penalties for homosexual acts, a
move that has been condemned from
around the world and may jeopardize
Uganda’s relationship with the United
States and other Western nations.
According to CodeWit, the revelations by
the President Daughter created confusion
in the studio and the live show was cut
short abruptly.
Will President Yoweri Museveni send his
own daughter to prison for being gay?
The world is watching!

No comments: