Sunday 3 August 2014

"I so much love s*x, that's why I slept with two brothers" - Maheeda

Maheeda is on hell of a crazy lady who
has no skeleton in her cupboard. In a
new interview with Vanguard, The
mother of one explained the extent she
can go for sëxual gratification...
"Yes, it’s a must. It’s necessary… If it
doesn’t happen, that means I’m
travelling or something like that.Early
in the morning, maybe late at night but
when my husband is not in town then
I’ll try the dildos. I have a lot of dildos,
different colors and different types. I’m
even thinking maybe I should just
open a s*x shop, it’s even better.I love
s*x, everybody is addicted to sëx. Why
does everybody just think I’m the only
one? If there’s no s*x, I won’t be
normal. Everything will just be sexy to
me.Yes, my husband is in Nigeria. I
had sex this morning.Don’t you love
s*x? The thing is sweet. But what I’m
doing is not because I love s*x but I
mean, when God gives you lemon then
you make lemonade. I love s*x so I use
it and it’s all the same. That’s why it’s
natural and it’s working for me.
What is the wildest thing you’ve ever
done in the bedroom?
I was with a guy and he was really not
good in bed. Suddenly, his brother
came in, and I just had s*x with him as
well as his brother.
Was he in the same room with his
brother?
No, but he disappointed me in bed.
And since I needed it and his brother
was available, so I had to do it with
him. It was one after the other. People
see me as a bad girl now, but I think it
was before. It was just unbelievable.

No comments: