Thursday 18 September 2014

Another mother and daughter lesbian lovers open up

Oh God is this going to become a trend
now in the world???...What manner of
insanity is this between mother and
their daughters????...More parents are
coming out to indulge in this evil
act..After Mary and Vertasha Carter
came out to the world about their
lesbianism, another mother daughter
lesbian couple were inspired to step
into the spotlight as well.
Susan and Electra Hamilton both work
as professional strippers in the
Midwest....Speaking exclusively to
Stuppid blog, on the phone, they said,
their relationship started since last year
summer but it all started with fooling
around then finally decided to
seriously commit on July 4th. They
even traded rings.... Read the interview
below...
Me: So how long have you been
involved romantically?
Susan: Since last summer.
Me: Oh, not very long.
Susan: We’ve always fooled around.
But we finally decided to seriously
commit on July 4th. You know, traded
rings and everything.
Electra: I think people knew we had a
thing, but didn’t want to connect it.
Eating tacos is one thing, but eating
your mom’s taco is another. I don’t
know if people are ready to read that,
but I don’t care.
Me: So you don’t think you’ll find
acceptance?
Susan: I hope so. Homosexuals,
atheists, transgenders, drug dealers,
many that live in the margins have
found acceptance. Why not mother and
daughters who like to make each other
feel good in all ways? I think we’re
actually closer as mother and daughter
because we make love to each other.
Electra: I think religion is in the way
of us being accepted. Religious people
like one man, one woman.
Susan: I happen to be a Christian and I
prayed to God for a sign, you know,
that our fooling around was okay.
Right then, Electra happened to walk
into the living room naked, fresh out
of the shower, sun hitting her so she
was sparkling like an angel. I knew my
Lord had sent that sign saying our
relationship was blessed.
Me: Do you know any other mothers
and daughter who are sexually active?
Susan: You know, I think I have this
strange remembrance of my mother
and grandmother messing around, but
I can’t be sure.
Electra: I don’t know any personally,
but there has to be a lot. Dads and
daughters do it. I’m sure lots of moms
and daughters get busy too.
Me: That’s all I really have. Thanks for
taking the time to open up to our
readers.
Susan: Thank you.
May God help us all...

No comments: