Monday 14 October 2013

Chelsea star denies rift with boss Jose Mourinho

Kevin de Bruyne says he has no problem with the Portuguese. Chelsea winger Kevin de Bruyne has rejected speculation that he has fallen out with head-coach Jose Mourinho. De Bruyne has not started a league game for the Blues since the 0-0 draw with Manchester United in August and was reportedly banished to the reserves after a poor performance in the League Cup win over Swindon last month. Mourinho stormed out a press conference after being quizzed on his treatment of the Belgium international, 22, while a number of Bundesliga outfits have expressed an interest in taking the player on loan in January. But the Belgian has stressed he has no issues with Mourinho, 50, and says he will continue to fight for a first team spot in Chelsea's star-studded squad. "Am I panicking? Of course not. Honestly, I'm not worried. You seem to be more worried than me. "Mourinho is the boss and he decides who plays. He tells me when I've done something wrong, but I've heard nothing as negative from him as what I've been reading in the media. "I chose to stay (instead of going on loan) and I have no regrets. I continue to fight hard. My chance will come. "I'm really not concerned about finding a solution in January. That we will have to see."

No comments: