Saturday 25 January 2014

He Said My Private Parts Needed Deliverance’ – Teenager Narrates How A Pastor defiled Her

Pastor and General Overseer of Zion
International Christian Church, Idah,
Kogi State, Pastor Kingsley has
landed in trouble for his alleged
uncontrolled s*xual appetite. The
pastor is alleged to have slept with
one Mary, his Sunday School
teacher’s daughter on the pretext
that the lady was possessed with
demons which could only be
exorcised through s*x.
According to the state Commissioner
of Police, Seidu Madawaki who
paraded the suspect before
newsmen, the bubble burst for
Pastor Kingsley when his attempt to
abort the resulting pregnancy was
refused by the victim.
After impregnating the
girl, he attempted to
abort the pregnancy by
giving her some liquid
substances mixed with
olive oil which she
refused to drink”, he said.
Speaking with Crime Watch, the victim
said she came to join her parents
from the village around November
last year when the pastor spotted her
in the church on the pretext that she
had ‘a wild demonic spirit’ in her and
then ordered her to see him after the
church service for deliverance.
Frightened, she said she went to
meet the pastor immediately after the
service.
“He told me that my waist
and private parts have
been ravaged by demons
and until deliverance was
carried out, I may not be
able to have any child in
life.
The Man of God’
frightened me and said he
would only cast out the
demons from me through
s*xual intercourse but he
warned me not to tell
anybody on the mode of
deliverance.
After praying into an olive
oil, he asked me to
undress while he rubbed
my waist and private parts
with the anointing  oil
mixed with some
substances , he then
undressed himself and
used the same oil  on his
private part before he
descended on me and
started to do the thing.”
But I discovered that I
was pregnant last week
when my mother noticed
my conduct and I had to
reveal everything to her
even though he warned
me not to tell anybody,”
She revealed.
However, the 37-year old pastor
denied the allegation saying, that all
he did was to cast out the demons in
her, using the anointing oil. He said
that some church members who were
envious of his spiritual rise were the
ones who ganged up against him
because his ministry was
experiencing ‘exponential growth’.

No comments: