Friday 7 March 2014

42 Year Old Man Rapes His Daughter Twice Because A Spirit Told Him To Do So

A 42-year-old father, Pedro Anegbe, has
told an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court
that a spirit asked him to rape his 15-
year-old daughter to get a job.He said the
voice ordred him to rape the girl shortly
after he lost his job and was idle at home.
According to Punch he said
“I am actually living with my wife
and three children. I have two girls
and a boy. She is my first born. I
have had sex with her just two
times. The first was on January 27,
2014. But I cannot remember the
date of the second one.”
On how it all began, he said, “I did
it because I thought it was God
talking to me, but later I knew it
was an evil spirit. The voice said I
needed power. To get the power,
the voice said I must damage some
things.
“I started destroying the clutch and
brake of the vehicle I was given to
drive. Then the voice told me I
should stop delivering money to the
owner of the vehicle after each
day’s work. I stopped and I was
sacked.
“I became idle after I lost my job.
The voice came again, saying I
should have sex with my daughter
or else I would not get another job.
That was why I slept with her.”
However, despite his admission, the
defendant pleaded not guilty to the
charge of rape.He also told the court that
he wanted his case tried at the High
Court.The magistrate, Olanrewaju Olatunji
said,
“You have confessed that you raped your
daughter, why then did you still say you
were not guilty of the crime after the
charge was read to you? Don’t you
understand the charge or what is the
problem?” “I am just forcing myself to
talk, because the voice said I should not
say anything,”

No comments: