Friday 7 March 2014

News Update On Musician Obesere's Rapé Saga

While popular Fuji musician, Alhaji Abass
Akande Obesere is looking for out-of-
court settlement in the saga that has
brought so much trouble to him,
JointArena.com gathered that there are
some persons who are bent on seeing
that Obesere goes to prison or at least he
appears in court for the messy case.
But what did he do? The woman, who he
said set him up to extort money from
him, is making new claims:
In the words of Ms Olanike: “I
bled for more than two weeks after
Alhaji Obesere raped me and
inserted his ring into my private
part. The incident occurred on
February 12, 2013 and I have spent
a lot of money treating myself.
“The DPO, Isolo Police division,
took pity on me and refused to give
in to Obesere’s pressure to strike
out the case and God will bless him
for that.
“But last week I was informed that
the case had been transferred to
the SCID and my Investigating
Police Office, IPO, at Isolo asked me
to come to the station on Tuesday
for the transfer.
“But when I got to the SCID, I
discovered the IPO, who took over
the case, one Mr. Jacob, I don’t
know his rank, became hostile to
me...
“You need to see how this man treated
me. He started by asking me to write a
new statement and when I tried to explain
that I had written a statement at Isolo
division, he rebuffed my explanation and
insisted I wrote a new one."
Anyway, Obesere is still maintaining his
innocence, saying there is no way a
matured lady who is not having an affair
with him would have spent the night with
him in his house. He said it's just a set up
all for money.
Meanwhile, the lady told Vanguard that
she had relocated to her home town in
Sagamu, Ogun State, where she is
currently receiving treatment for the
alleged rapé incident.
“As I speak with you, I am in Sagamu, my
home town, where I have been receiving
traditional treatment since the incident
occurred," she claimed.
The embattled musician, Obesere, has
been released on bail pending a thorough
investigation by the SCID.

No comments: