Tuesday 4 March 2014

"Actress Ebube Nwagbo Keeps Crying, Telling People I'm Spoiling Her Name" - Kcee

There have been reports Kcee left his wife
for Ebube who moved in with him. An
Angry Kcee reacted to rumours
‘’Personally, I don’t have anything to lose
by these rumours. I just feel for Ebube.
She keeps crying, telling people that I’m
the one spoiling her name, because she
believes I’m behind the rumours. But it’s
not me, I don’t have to spoil anyone’s
name. Her mother even called me,crying,
telling me to let her daughter be. They
think I’m the one sponsoring all the
rumours, but why should I do that? I
know someone is behind all this. All these
things they say are false, it’s not nice. In
fact, I just spoke with my wife, she just
left the country last week. She’s not
based in Nigeria.Now they’ve said Ebube
moved into my house at Lekki. But here I
am at Omole, thank God you met me
here. So it’s not fair, journalists and
bloggers should stop destroying people’s
images with the kind of stories they write.

No comments: