Friday 7 March 2014

I Slept With Miss Olayinka But I Didn't Rapé Her ––Obesere Opens Up

During a TV programme on MITV in
Lagos, the Fuji musician said Miss
Olayinka Olaiya cooked up the sad
allegations to extort ten million naira
from him. He says he didn't rape her but
admitted they had séx. Below is what
happened as stated by Obesere:
“She visited me at home at night
and it was too late for her to return
to her place. I won’t lie about the
fact that we had intimate encounter.
But I did not rapé her. And it was
about four or five days after she
visited me that she went to the
police to allege that I rapéd her.
“I went to the police station but
when I realized that the officers
there were favouring her as a
complainant, I requested them to
transfer the case to the State
Criminal Investigation Department,
SCID, Panti, Yaba.
“There, they asked her for evidence
that she was raped. There was no
injury on her. Her clothes were
intact. When she couldn’t produce
evidence, the police advised her not
to attempt to blackmail me. They
advised her to gently approach me
and ask for help if she wanted
anything.
“When she first called me to say she was
feeling sick, I called the woman who
introduced her to me to take her to
hospital. But Alhaja said nothing was
wrong with her, that she was only trying
to extort me...
"Alhaja said she planned to blackmail me
into parting with between five and ten
million naira. I can tell you my enemies
are behind the allegation. They are trying
to bring me down. But they won’t succeed
because I’m a child of God, a messenger
of God. Once God remains behind me,
nobody can bring me down.
“I’m a responsible man, a reliable man.
But I’m human and therefore fallible. But
I’m not losing sleep about this allegation.
I’m undeterred and I’m going about my
business because I have no doubt that
the truth will prevail,” the popular Fuji
musician explained.

No comments: