Saturday 1 March 2014

I Have Been Delivered, I Steal No More – Nollywood Actress Yetunde

Embattled actress, Yetunde Akilapa, who
was caught with a bunch of keys, said to
be tools used in breaking into people’s
homes, is said to have returned from a
spiritual home, where she went for her
rehabilitation.
Yetunde claimed that her ‘kleptomaniac’
habit was not natural, saying she needed
spiritual cleansing to regain her normal
life. She said she is now ready to continue
with acting.
In her words: “I am not quitting again.
God has finally shamed my critics and
enemies. It’s true I have not been around
for two weeks. I was going through
marathon fast and prayers.
"First, I had to go to my hometown on my
mother’s invitation. That was where I
stayed for about two weeks for spiritual
cleansing, and I thank God I have
triumphed over my enemies. The devil
has lost the battle. I am a conqueror
forever.”Yetunde said although she is a
member of the Redeemed Christian
Church of God she had to attend another
church and sick spiritual help which had
made her return to her natural self.
“Now, I am happy that the battle is over.
As I speak to you, I'm on a movie location
with some of my colleagues. They are all
happy that I am back. I pray that any
weapon fashioned against me again shall
never prosper,” the actress said, happily.
Hopefully, we won't hear any funny story
about her again!

No comments: