Saturday 1 March 2014

I Am Getting Married This Year 2014 - Singer FAZE

Nigerian singer, Faze has revealed that he
is living the Bachelorhood and getting
married this year.
According to the Former Plantashun Boyz
member "I'm definitely getting married in
2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my
friends are married with kids and I am
ready to do that now and God willing it is
with the girl I am with now. "
Faze who has been in a longtime
relationship with a Benin-based model
and law student named Sandra refused to
disclose the exact time in 2014 he'll be
getting married but promised to let his
fans know when the time is right.
Faze who took a break from the music
scene after a failed album, Originality has
however been having a tough time
achieving that career boost even after the
release of his fourth and most recent
album, ‘Refaze

No comments: