Thursday 27 February 2014

Drake And Rihanna Spotted Together Again At Different Places, Just Friends? (See Photos)

Despite denials, it is rumoured they are
back together as they were spotted
emerging from the Palais de Paris Bercy
after Drake concert in Paris.
In his latest interview with Rolling Sone,
Drake said
She’s the ultimate fantasy,I mean, I think
about it. Like, ‘Man, that would be good.’
We have fun together, she’s cool and shit.
But we’re just friends. That’s my dog for
life.”
Last year, he told Ellen Degeneres about
being heart broken by her...
At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean
to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt
because I slowly started to realise what it
was. I guess I thought it was more.’
Truth is, they are good together..If you
have noticed, she has toned down on the
nakedness no
See more below photos below...

No comments: