Friday 21 February 2014

This Lady Had Hypnotherapy To Make Her Brainless & To Look Like Doll Barbie (See Photos)


A woman who has dedicated her life to
transforming herself into Barbie is taking
her obsession with becoming a doll to
extreme lengths - by having hypnotherapy
to make her 'brainless'.
Blondie Bennett, 38, from California, has
sessions once a week to make her more
easily confused and vacant. The former
model, who changed her name to Blondie
a year and a half ago, has also spent
£25,000 on five breast enlargements
taking her to a size 32JJ.
See more photos below...
She is now unemployed and earns a living
by taking money from online sugar
daddies who support her in exchange for
sexy pictures of her dressed as Barbie.
Blondie regularly has spray tans, Botox
and lip fillers to give her a more artificial
appearance. But to make the
transformation into the plastic toy
complete, she is actively trying to become
more stupid. She said:
'When people ask why I want to be Barbie
I think "who wouldn't want to be? I've
had 20 sessions and I'm already starting
to feel ditzy and confused all the time.
'Recently I went to pick a friend up at the
airport and couldn't remember if I
needed to go to departures or arrivals. I
also got lost for three hours driving to my
mum's house - the house where I grew
up. I was forced to live a double life until
about eight years ago when I decided to
become Barbie for real and ignore what
other people said.'
Last August, Blondie had her H cup
implants increased to a JJ with 1700cc
saline implants. And in December she
had chin liposuction to contour her face
so she looked more like Barbie. Blondie
regularly uses Botox and lip fillers and is
training herself to become 'dumb' like the
doll she idolises.

No comments: