Thursday 27 February 2014

Séx Is Like Food To Me That's Why I Have It Everyday - Maheeda

We all know the controversial nudist
Maheeda, I usually don't post most of her
unclad photos on my blog. During her
recent interview with Thenet.ng , she
opened up about her past life, how she
was left to suffer after having a baby at
the age of 17 and how her life revolves
around everyday sex. Read below
You seem to derive a lot of pleasure
from flaunting your private parts.
Why?
Honestly, some years back, I wanted to
start wearing bum shorts on the TV, but I
was scared of what people would say. But
all of a sudden, bum shorts were
everywhere. I wanted to wear panties
also, but was also scared of what people
will say, and all of a sudden everyone is
wearing it. And when I wanted to get
naked in a music video, people were like I
shouldn’t do it. But I had to do it,
because I didn’t want anyone to do it
before me. You know it is show business,
and there are competitors.
How has being semi-nude majority of
the time made an impact on your
career?
I feel like this is one of the best peaks of
my career. I was telling my team that
maybe I should just keep taking off my
clothes, but they are like, I have to sing.
They are trying to get me to have a
balance even though getting naked is
what brought me all the attention, but
they really want me to focus on the music.
You’ve faced a lot of criticism lately
from people who believe you are a bad
role model, how do you feel about
that?
Honestly, it’s not really a very good
feeling but it’s mixed because whatever
you do, there must be a sacrifice. You
must pay, so I think that’s just the bad
side of it, so I will face it.
Are you in your comfort zone now?
Yes! I would say that, because I’m a crazy
person, I love sex, I love attention, I love
boys, I love music, I love attention, I love
modelling. Everything that I love is what
I’m doing.
You love sex? How much do you love it?
A lot… I’m addicted to sex, and I have to
have sex everyday.
How many times do you have sex in a
day?
At least once everyday, and if there’s no
guy around me, I’ll help myself by
masturbating. I have a lot of sextoys; in
fact, I’m a regular customer. It’s like food
to me, and you have to eat. It is very
healthy and it gives you the right curves
and my body is used to it.
You mean your body needs sex to
function normally?
Yes! Sometimes I just squirt, like when am
having sex, and because I am used to it
and my body needs it.
You recently shared a story about your
daughter where you said things were
pretty rough at the beginning. What’s
the story?
I got pregnant for my boyfriend about 13
years ago when I was just 17, in Kano. I
think his family was tribalist because they
didn’t want me around, so they offered
me N2million, which was a lot of money
back then, to leave the baby and go. I
actually wanted to accept the money but I
thought to myself, ‘Hey, you’re an orphan
and this is the only blood you have.’ So, I
left the money and decided to leave with
my daughter.
What was the father’s involvement in
all this?
He was present all through and he never
said anything, which was strange. I think
he respected his family too much to
intervene and fight for his daughter. I
think maybe because she’s a girl, that’s
why he didn’t say anything.
Is he involved in her life?
No. Ever since then it has been just me
and, besides, I don’t want to ask anything
because I know they wanted the child and
not me, and I can’t afford to lose her.
She’s the only thing that I have.
Why did you even consider trading your
daughter for N2million?
Because I was very hungry and I was
coming from a very poor background. My
mum and dad weren’t there. I was 14,
living in the streets, where he met me,
housed, and then I eventually got
pregnant for him when I was 17.
You are based in Holland, how often
does your daughter come to Nigeria?
Not often. We moved to Holland about a
year and six months ago because she
needed to go to high school, and I
wanted it to be there because I don’t
want her to have that ‘Naija mentality’.
What is that?
The Nigerian mentality is very low. It
made me look like a fool the first time I
went to Europe.
What do you mean when you say the
Nigerian mentality is low?
The way we see things, especially seeing
sex as evil and not even talking about it
even though we desire it. Some people
think I’m already possessed, but that’s
not it. We are not taught honour and
there’s just a lot we don’t know.

No comments: