Monday 24 February 2014

I Don’t Have Any Problem Acting N*de Because My Body Is My Laptop - Actress Sylvia Oluchy Says

Sylvia Oluchy, a fast rising actress in an
interview with BestofNollywood, was
asked if there’s a limit to what she can do
on set and if she could go nude for a
movie role and here is what the actress
said;
”I don’t have any boundaries because my
body is my laptop. Others have their
laptops and files, what I have is my body
and voice, Even the concept of n*dity, I
don’t have any problems what so ever,
but it has to make sense, if it enriches the
story and is done tastefully, I mean
sometimes you can see n*dity been done
for a good reason, like in the west, they
could take off their clothes to protest. Like
I said, I don’t have problem with n*dity, I
just want it to make sense”.

No comments: