Monday 24 February 2014

"My wife & I Have Threesomes With Strippers" - T-Pain

T-pain opened up on his private bedroom
activities with his wife..Says he has
threesomes with his wife often and
women should stop deceiving themselves
and do it..
"The other girl is usually my
wife.Me a stripper and my wife.So
that happens a lot actually.Probably
should slow down.I think we
should slow down .I don't know
why people don't do that more
often. That's real.People should do
that.Females should do that.Like
keep your man .Atleast he's doing
the shit in front of you.I'm not
saying that your coochie is boring.
I'm just saying if you get boring to
your man .Just like you don't want a
girl in-there but some gotta have
it.But dudes are usually the
superior of the relationships and
they like that.Just do something .All
these bitches are like "I can't let my
nigga fuck another bitch ..bla bla
bla.. baby he's already doing it.Just
because you not letting him do it
doesn't mean he's not already
doing it.You might as well make him
do it with you.Let's make it a
community effort.
When asked if things ever went wrong
with the arrangement..he said..
Things started going wrong the
bitch started liking me for real.Like
the bitch wanted to be my
girlfriend .She started talking like
let's go do this and let's go to
dinner and my wife was like "Bitch
that ain't what we doing here .This
is now and then you leave and then
we keep living our lives.Another
time it went reverse the bitch
wanted me out of the room and I'm
like bitch this gon happen.There is
a d*** coming your way .That's the
end of story .You Like keep that
p*** in your face but I will tell you
there is a d** coming your way and
its good on you..
He said its a joint effort..we see a
bitch and my wife be like. She's
cute and that's the cue. I walk over
to her and say"Look bitch,come
f**k us.Cut scene to the
house.Right in the bed."

No comments: