Wednesday 19 February 2014

Only Stupid Women Get Married Without Having A Job – Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie

Former delta soap model turned
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie who
was recently rumored to bedead in a
recent interview shared her opinions
about married women without jobs.
Angela thinks its only a stupid woman
that marries without having a job or work
of her own.
According to her ”Any woman who goes
into marriage without engaging in
meaningful thing must be stupid. No
matter how small, let the man see that
you are hardworking.
It doesn’t make sense for any woman to
sit in the house and just be bearing
children all the time. You have to look for
something to do to help the man. If a
woman is working, there are certain
things she doesn’t need to ask the man to
provide for. It’s not enough to get
married to a rich man.”
The actress who is a wife and mother
seem to share her opinions a lot about
marriage, relationships, she was quoted
in an interview as saying "My husband
cannot cheat on me because I satisfy him
in everything".
She also spoke on her marriage, saying
“Some men are better actors than most of
us. A lot of them tell lies. Both of you have
to sit down and discuss the issue. I’m not
going to say I didn’t have issues in my
relationships before getting married to
my husband. I don’t think marriage is
supposed to be frustrating. You should
marry your friend, your partner and not
just anybody that comes your way.
You should marry someone who knows
you and knows what you want and will
encourage you in whatever you want to
do. But at the same time, because you are
married, you need to cut down on some
things. As for me, I put my marriage first
before any other thing.”

No comments: