Thursday 27 February 2014

58-Year-Old Woman Calls 911 Twice Begs Police Officers For Séx

An American woman, Maria Montenez-
Colon, was arrested on Friday after calling
911 twice in one evening with quite an
odd "alarming message".
Describing herself as "horny", the lady
allegedly summoned a cop to her home
and tried to have sex with him - pleading
"I haven't been penetrated in years!"
The 58-year-old Maria was arrested Friday
night in the misuse of 911.
The officer drove to her home in Punta
Gorda after she reportedly told a
dispatcher that she wanted her late
husband's Corvette back after giving it to
her son, authorities said.
According to the police officer, he
repeatedly informed the suspect that her
behavior was inappropriate. However, he
desire seemed overwhelming.
Moreover, the woman was said to be
drunk when the officer arrived and
immediately started making sexually
suggestive comments such as "You are so
sexy" and "Are you married?".
The story took a new turn when the
policeman asked how he could help her.
"You can f-k me," was the reply.
After Maria's attempts to rub her hands
across his chest, the officer told her that
her behavior was inappropriate.
"I'm bad, I know," she replied, the report
states.
Before leaving, the officer gave
Montenez-Colon his business card and
advised her to call the police department
through a non-emergency line for non-
emergencies.
However, that very evening the lady dialed
911 a second time to say the last officer
"p-ssed her off" and asked to see
another.
The original officer returned with a
second officer. She explained again that
she called 911 a second time because
their first encounter infuriated her.
"He was a perfect gentleman, but when I
asked him to f-k me, he turned me down
so that made me angry."
The first officer asked if Montenez-Colon
remembered their conversation about not
using 911 in non-emergency
circumstances.
"I do," she allegedly said, "but how else
am I going to get you to f-k me?"
The non-obedient citizen was arrested,
handcuffed and booked into Charlotte
County Jail.

No comments: