Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yes, I Am Pregnant For Tuface Idibia –– Lagos Female Banker Teniola Opens Up

While Tuface Idibia and his wife Annie are
trying hard to deny the story that he has
put his account officer in the family way,
the lady has finally broken her silence,
revealing all that happened between she
and Tuface.
Her name is Teniola and she is a big girl
in one of the top banks in Lagos. She said
2face has been enjoying her secretly for
sometime now until the "rough play"
resulted in pregnancy and he started
asking her to go in for an abortion but
she refused. She said the story was
leaked to the media so as to protect her
life.
She decided to speak after Annie tried to
defend Tuface. In the words of Teniola:
"My name is Teniola. Please I want
my privacy kept secret. I just want
to respond to Tuface’s denial of my
pregnancy. I‘m 3.5 month pregnant
for him and he is fully aware of it.
His recent denial is to appease his
wife and I understand that...
" Note, I didn’t receive any money
from the magazine that published
my story. My elder sister took my
story there to draw public attention
incase something bad happen to
me. And I’m not really happy about
it. Please I want privacy for myself
and my unborn child."
In his earlier reaction, Tuface had claimed
that the story is false and that if he
impregnated any lady he would be the
first to tell the media. On her part, Annie
Idibia said those who wrote it want to
spoil her happiness.
But now that Teniola has finally come out
to speak by herself, it's believed that
Tuface may decide go and do the
honourable thing then keep quiet and
take care of his unborn baby mama as the
price of his enjoyment".
Teniola said she is not for trouble but
that Tuface should know that séx without
condom leads to pregnancy.

No comments: