Thursday 27 February 2014

Lady Brutally Beaten And Kicked Out Of A Moving Car By Her Boyfriend (See Photos)

This is just too wicked...the guy who did
this should spend years in Prison. Can
you imagine?
He beat up this poor girl named Gabrielle,
who he claimed to love, and kicked her
out of his car while It was in motion! She
suffered horrible injuries. See a pic below
and read her story.
This night be a little graphic but I just
want to let everyone know that I am okay.
I am a survivor of domestic violence with
a boy I dated for 8 months.
I really thought everything was fine but
he constantly questioned me about
cheating and flirting. Non sense. I never
looked at someone the way he looked at
me. Thought I loved this boy.
How can someone that 'loves' me do this
to me? The scars on my chest are way
worse and extend down to my right
nipple, completely scarred. The skin on
my shoulder has been completely
skinned. And i have bruising on my rib
cage, neck, and my muscles. I was kicked
out of a moving vehicle, then beaten and
dragged, as I blacked out and was left
lying there in my own puddle of blood.
Doctors said I could have died if I had not
made it when I did. I am so blessed and
beyond lucky to be alive and have so
much support from friends, family, and
strangers. As I try to recover, I ask you to
please keep me in your prayers. I have to
wear a neck brace for 3-4 weeks, an arm
cast and I can barely walk for now. Thank
you for all the love. I hope to be an
inspiration to women and anyone
involved in domestic violence.

No comments: