Wednesday 19 February 2014

Maiden Casts A Love Spell On Delta State-born Billionaire Then Dupes Him Severly

For eight months, Delta State-born
billionaire and estate developer, Chief
Greg (surname withheld) abandoned his
wife, children and home in Abuja and
travelled across the world with his newly
found mistress, Augustina Chiegeonu. He
thought he had found true love but
discovered after he had lost a huge chunk
of his wealth to a strange lover that he
had indeed been under a spell.
“I met her in one of my business trips in
Lagos and months later she was all that
mattered to me. Could you believe that I
left home for the past eight months
travelling from one country to another
with her? I spent millions of naira funding
her various boutiques in Lagos and Abuja.
I bought houses for her in Abuja and was
ready to give her all, till this man who
God will continue to bless rescued me”,
he told Saturday Sun after he recovered
his senses.
Chief Greg was let loose only after a
quarrel burst the deal between Augustina
and her herbalist, Segun Adesoye who
prepared the love charm used on the
billionaire businessman.The middle aged
herbalist based in Lagos sensationally
told how he was contracted by Augustina
to hypnotise the victim with love charm
that will make Greg divorce his wife and
marry her. however, trouble started when
part of the deal which was for the man to
get married to Augustina dragged for
months.
Sometime in November 2013, the lady
who was infuriated having expended
more than N5.5million on the contract
without any positive result, alerted the
police at Lagos State Criminal
Investigation Department, Panti. She
alleged that the herbalist defrauded her.
As such, Adesoye was promptly arrested.
Unhappy that Augustina had to go to the
point of getting him arrested, the
herbalist decided to let the cat out of the
bag. Having secured his bail from police
detention, he sought to see the victim
who was still spell-bound under the
voodoo.
According to Adesoye:
“She (Augustina) is one of my major
customers who I normally mix concoction
to trap wealthy men. It may sound like a
joke to you but the truth is that my charm
which I normally procure from Osun State
has its potency. She visited my house
which I normally use as a shrine with the
picture of this man (showing the
photograph of Greg). She said that the
man is very rich but stingy to a fault.
Initially I told her to bring N1.8million to
enable me start the process. We agreed
that as soon as the man starts yielding to
her demands, she would pay the balance
of N700, 000. “Few weeks later, she
returned with my balance grateful that my
charm was doing wonders. Normally she
is expected to renew the charm every two
months or it will lose its effect.”
The herbalist further revealed that when
Augustina returned for the renewal, she
requested that she wanted the victim to
marry her.
“I made it clear to her that this is a more
sophisticated charm and will cost her
more. The truth is that our charm is paid
for according to the worth of the man in
question. Most of the times, these
wealthy men have their own juju which
makes it much more diffcult to penetrate.
She agreed to pay any amount as she has
already made millions from the man. I
asked her to bring more of his personal
effects, which includes hair from his
private part, his underwear, and sample
of his sperm, his shoes and the picture of
his wife.
I also asked her to bring the sum of
N8million for the charm. Part of the
money will be used to procure all the
ingredients needed for the sacrifice. I also
gave her an assurance that I will return
part of the money if the man fails to
marry her within three months”, the
herbalist narrated.
He claimed that he had to travel to Benin
in Edo State in search of a stronger
charm when he discovered that the spirit
of the man was becoming difficult to
crack.
“At Osun Mountain, I was warned that it
will be difficult t break his spirit to the
point that he would ask her hand in
marriage. Because I knew I had a name to
protect, I travelled as far as to Benin in
search of solution and I was told the
same thing. The only alternative is to keep
him spell bound under the control of the
woman or kill him. “I knew that if, the
man should die, my contract with
Augustina will end. I decided to ask for
more money with the excuse that the
amount she brought was not enough.
I knew she was making so much money
from that man and without my help, it
wouldn’t have been possible”, he added.
On why he decided to let the cat out of
the bag, the herbalist said:
“She is an ingrate. For the fact that my
charm was able to hypnotise the man in
the first place should be enough for her.
I was shocked that she used her friends
who are policemen to arrest me for fraud.
It was then I decided to save this man
from her. Shortly after I secured my bail, I
contacted him (Greg) on phone. I had his
numbers all the while because these are
some of the things that our customers
have to submit about their clients. “I
contacted him and we agreed to meet at a
police station and that was how I assisted
him in breaking the covenant. It was then
that he regained his senses and sought
his family.
I dare Augustina to come and challenge
me again and I am ready to expose all
those that I helped her to hypnotise who
are still under her spell. She should be
concerned with appeasing the gods or
she will become insane”, Adesoye
boasted.
Happy to regain his senses but financially
wrecked already, Greg in an interview with
Saturday Sun thanked his stars and those
who prayed for him that his lost soul be
found.
“I am totally shocked and never believed
that such a thing is real. I met her on one
of my business trips in Lagos and months
later she was all that mattered to me.
Could you believe that I left home for the
past eight months travelling from one
country to another with her? I spent
millions of naira funding her various
boutiques in Lagos and Abuja. I bought
houses for her in Abuja and was ready to
give her all, till this man (the herbalist)
who God will continue to bless rescued
me.”
According to him, he was initially angry
when the herbalist who called severally
demanding to see him.
“I was so angry but when he told me that
it was a matter of life and death, I asked
him to meet me at a police station. The
truth dawned on me when he brought
out my favourite underwears which I
thought I had misplaced. My family
pictures and so many other things. It was
then I realised the damage that I have
done to myself and my family. For the
past eight months, I slept from one five
star hotel to another with this wicked
woman. It was God who said that my time
to die has not come. Most especially, I
thank God for my wife who did not lose
hope and prayed that I will return one
day. I am re-dedicating my life to God. ”
Excited that her husband returned in one
piece, Saturday Sun learnt that his wife
who could not understand why her
husband suddenly decided not to pick her
calls and whenever he eventually picks
them, will insist that he was busy doing
business in other countries and should
not be disturbed. Meanwhile Saturday
Sun learnt that Augustina is currently on
the run after she heard that Greg had
regained his senses.
A police source however said that
Augustina cannot be held accountable for
love crime as the law does not admit
such. The source added that the herbalist
may however still face charges depending
on legal advice.
While reacting to the legal implication of
the incident, a lawyer based in Ikorodu
area of Lagos, Kazim Omo-tunde, said
that in law such an occurrence is known
as Volenti non fit Injuri meaning that
someone who deliberately enters trouble
can’t complain.
“ I believe that the lady must have had
sex with him severally in exchange for
that amount of wealth. It is rather
unfortunate but it remains true that there
are people out there who will stop at
nothing to extort money from people. The
man should accept his fate and learn to
bargain properly”, the legal practitioner
stated.

No comments: