Monday 17 February 2014

People 'Wey Dey' Ask Me About Joining APC Are Not Well.

In far away London, came a shocker for
the All Progressive Congress (APC), as
former President Olusegun Obasanjo in
an interview rejected the party and
distanced himself from news that he had
sympathies for it.
This revelations were made in an
interview the former President gave at the
London offices of the Olusegun Obasanjo
Foundation where he was celebrating the
first anniversary of the think tank.
The former President said to reporters
"I've never left the PDP, I am a card
carrying member of the PDP". He further
said that he had no intention of joining
the APC.
When journalist repeatedly asked him if
he would be joining the APC, he
responded thus "you people are not well.
If you are well, you wont ask me that
question". When asked if he would return
to the PDP, Obasanjo responded "I've
never said I have left the PDP"
"People 'wey' dey asks me about joining
APC are not well.

No comments: