Sunday 2 February 2014

Photo: Man Weds A Female Dog In California

While we are still battling with the right/
wrongs of g*y marriage, another type of
marriage between Man/animal has
recently taken place in California, United
States.
So what next, man marries computer?
Man marries Ant? or man marries
Mannequin.
On Monday history was made at the
Chapel of Our Lady at the Presidio in San
Francisco as the first-ever state
recognized human-animal marriage took
place.
Local resident 35-year-old Paul Horner
was the groom during the ceremony.
Joining him was his faithful dog Mac who
is 36-years-old in dog years. Mac also
decided to be the groom but ended up
wearing a white veil at the last moment.
Father McHale who officiated the outdoor
wedding told reporters he was extremely
happy to be a part of this joyous moment
of life. “This is the definition of true love
my friends.
There is nothing more sacred than the
bond between a man and his faithful
dog,” McHale said. “Now, since it is
recognized as a legally binding marriage
in the state of California, Mr. Horner and
Mac will have all the same tax benefits
and everything else coming to them that a
regular married couple would receive. It’s
a fantastic day to be alive!”
So how could this have happened?
In the book of California’s State Laws and
Regulations there is a little known law
that was passed as the state was first
forming in 1850. According to article 155,
paragraph 10, it clearly states:
If a man and a man can get married and
a woman and a woman can get married, if
ever comes that day, then a human and
animal will have the exact same rights to
marriage in every eye of the law. God help
us if this ever is to happen!
In attendance was Horner’s entire
family who flew in from Hawaii to
witness the event. Mac had her
puppies on hand and making a
special celebrity appearance was
Alex from Stroh’s and Spuds
Mckenzie.
“I just love my Mac so much, I can’t
wait till we can finally get back to
the honeymoon sweet in Montana
where bestiality is legal. Gosh, get
with the times California! We can
marry here just fine, but love
making is a big no-no,” said Horner.
“People keep asking me why I
wanted to marry a dog. I told them
I just want the same god given
rights that every person in
California is allowed to have. Don’t
tell me I can’t marry my dog. I
don’t tell you that you can’t marry a
500 lb woman with gas issues.
That’s your decision. Don’t tread on
me. I love my dog and I know he
loves me a hundred times more
than any gay wedding out there.”

No comments: