Tuesday 11 February 2014

Woman Pays $2500 To Get Artificial Dimples

Trained lawyer Cherrelle Campbell paid
$2,500 to under go dimpleplasty on both
cheeks to get the dimples she's always
wanted.
'I've always loved dimples but I
wasn't blessed to be given big
ones.When God was giving out
dimples I was at the back of the
queue. I find myself on the street or
watching TV and anyone with
dimples stands out to me. I was
online with my friend and we were
basically having a joke as to what
procedures you could do and you
couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I
didn't know you could have your
dimples done. I gave it a bit of
thought, contacted them and here I
am. I wanted really deep ones so
every time I smile, they're there and
I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not
something I'm going to have to
repeat which is good.'
Cherrelle said she didn't expect such
deep holes but knows she will love them
"I was impressed as I didn't think
they were going to be that deep,
it's mixed feelings. Once it has
healed, I know I will love it.'

No comments: